Online Shopping For Jeans

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by naruto100 • Feb 13, 2017.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I am sometimes tempted to buy jeans online but when I remember the probability of having a perfect fit is slim I hold back. I think there are better deals when one is able to shop online for jeans, this is one of the benefits I think I'm missing not going online.

2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Yes we can found really good deal at online in compare to stores. But yes fitting is big issue related to it. Even with the same size of jeans having different kind of fittings. So we may found uncomfortable later on. That;s why I was hesitating in the past. But then I tried it for once and I got the positive result. I got two jeans in really good deal and with good fitting. So I can go for my second risk now. lol

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100, I can't believe that used clothes there are not being sold in thrift shops. So I guess there are no shops there that sell 2nd hand clothes. But I think individual people do try to sell their clothes, maybe not in person, but online.

4. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Yes online is possible. But though I have never tried it yet. Honestly speaking I have never heard about them so no experience of it so far. So I am not sure if I will go for them or not. Though I will see it if they are worthy or not. I wonder why I am yet to heard about it if you are saying that they are popular in Asia.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100, I see. I know India is a 3rd world country like my country, so I'm surprised to know that thrift stores aren't popular there. How about garage sales? Are they popular there?

6. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    I wonder if it is popular either. Because I have seen it quite less here in my area. But I don't know if it is popular in other part of country. I can't say same thing about every part of country and same goes for 2nd hand clothes too. I hope someone from here can add more thing about same.

7. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    People do have a lot of interest now in online shopping and this must be really having such a good and most appealing time as it. I also like online clothing and must be amazing.

Now can buy