Online Stores That Accepts Bitcoins

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Vinaya • Jul 9, 2016.

1. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Do you know any online stores that accept BTC as a payment method. I only know a P2P site that assist to buy Amazon products through BTC, it is called Purse. You upload your amazon wishlist on the site and deposit the amount in BTC. Someone will buy that product and send to your address. After you receive product, the site will release money to the buyer.I want to know about the sites that directly accepts BTC.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of the bigger retailers still don't accept bitcoin. That may change in future but I think it might take a while. Anyway the sites that I know which accept bitcoin payments are: aliepxpress (don't know if it's only for buyers from China or for everyone), Overstock (one of the first major retailers to start accepting bitcoin payments).

p.s Newegg began accepting bitcoins payments in 2014 but they no longer do.

3. NickJonathan98

NickJonathan98Member

Threads:
    I personally buy a giftcard with Bitcoins from gyft.com and I redeem the giftcard code online to make purchases from specific major retailers.

It may not be the best practice but it is by far the most convenient one since, as you have pointed out, a vast majority of major retailers still don't consider Bitcoin as an accepted means of payment. That mostly has to do with taxes and respective regulations.