Online Work is not easy

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Lady350 • Aug 19, 2014.

1. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think number of people doing a particular job is a problem. I am on various writing sites some of them pay when the post is published on out-right basis and some others pay when you reach a payout by bringing enough viewers by sharing them on social media sites. I love sites with enough number of members because they help you reach your target easily.

2. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I totally agree. A lot of people who heard online jobs pay the same as a normal job does tend to be impatient.
    They do not spend time researching, a lot of them think that 2 hours in front o your PC staring at something will automatically earn you some money.

Try to get rich online and you will definitely get scammed. It's not a get rich quick scheme. You still have jobs to do, not just sign up and invite. And earning too big online isn't possible unless you offer certain skills that you have like web development. In the end, it still falls on what skills you have to offer to get paid well.

#222Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
  3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    You know online work is all about you accumulate cents the harder way. The moment you find a good writing site you feel that you have found a gold mine but when it disappears later from the scene (with your money in most cases) you feel that you have left with no options. However, true online workers are like ants, they begin all over again lol

4. Lazar

LazarMember

Threads:
    Omg are you even serious? 10$ a day? Or even 5$, no way. I know, because I tried it. Based on your story you can make 300$ a month and there is no online clicking or microjob work where you can make that much money. In best case scenario you can make around 100$ on microworkers.

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I agree to some extent online jobs could be both time and labor intensive. You just have to be patient and be optimistic for higher paying tasks if you are a newbie to online jobs. The fact any online work that's promising huge pay for small tasks in which pay looks over bloated are most likely going to be scam. Better to be on genuine sites with the little pay than be scammed by some bogus sites.

6. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, you are absolutely right. Everything has its own price, nothing is free. In online jobs we have a great amount of freedom in time and location. We can do it at the comfort of our own home. Then obviously it would be labor intensive. But the worst part of online job is the presence of scam sites. It's really heartbreaking when somebody is not paying for the effort you put in. But as you gain experience in online jobs you will be able to detect scam sites and avoid them.

Everything has its own merits and demerits. Offline jobs are usually stable and also gives a lot of benefits, but lacks freedom. On the other hand online jobs are unstable and low paying, but we can do it at our convenience.

7. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    This Microworker site is different from other clicking jobs. Even I have earned good on this site but it doesn't work equally for all countries so check it out. Maybe you find enough small jobs which pay you from 10 cents to $5 each.

8. Lazar

LazarMember

Threads:
    I know it's different, but anyway, you can't make that much money on microworkers. Do you realize that 300$ are more than some monthly wages in many many countries of the world? People would quit their jobs and make money online. It's not that simple. I would love that, but unfortunately the reality is different.

9. Forty Five

Forty FiveNew Member

Threads:
    PTC sites are useless in my opinion. I have wasted a lot of my time in the past clicking on ads that did not amount to anything reasonable. Even for the advertisers they are a waste of money because almost all the viewers of the ad only click to get credited, not because they have any interest in the product being advertised. There are some ways to earn decent money online, I would not waste my time with PTC sites.

10. kokimboka

kokimbokaMember

Threads:
    Getting on line jobs that pay well or even pay at all is really hard. I have tried several click sites but I end up giving up after sometime, when I find myself not going anywhere with such jobs. Micro-workers is a good site to try out, Av been working on it for a few months and am happy with the tasks they offer and their pay is not bad.

11. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree it is but I am in a higher earning bracket in my offline job. By the way I was earning 300-500 per month from online sites until last year but the things are different now. Many of favorite sites have gone so my online earning has come down to $200 or so per month.

12. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    Earning online depends on how well you know your way around the various sites available. It also depends on the skills you have acquired offline. You can't market online if you have never tried offline. The "paid to" jobs need alot of time to make a good amount of money.