Online Worked Saved Christmas

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Rosyrain • Dec 4, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    This year I did a lot of online work and it has paid off now that I am starting to do my Christmas shopping. I do not know what our Christmas would have been like this year had it not been for the online work that I do. I cashed in a bunch of Amazon gift card points and was able to get 5 presents out of the way. Has online work saved Christmas for you?

2. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    That's great! I saved up gift cards as well and now I'm combining them with coupons and sales to get even lower prices. We don't celebrate Christmas around here but earning gift cards online sure does help when you're buying other stuff.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I also do a lot of online work and it has helped me out a lot for many holidays now not to mention many other purchases within the year as well. I know some people don't think it is worth the time as the pay is too little but not having many other options I still use it despite knowing that it is kind of true. I enjoy having extra cash during the holidays though and the time I spend isn't that much but it does require a bit of discipline and effort but I think by the end it is all worth it because I get to buy more than what I would have been able to otherwise.

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to start saving my gift card points and earnings earlier this coming year so that I can also start buying gifts earlier. I hate the Christmas rush and try very hard to avoid it. This means I have to start saving earlier in the year though.

5. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Good idea @Rosyrain@Rosyrain! Certainly if one does not start planning Christmas time with enough anticipation believing that we have still a full year ahead for the next celebration, happens that suddenly we are so close that rush begins to play badly in our mood and many times in our pocket if we are short of money.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Not only on Christmas, but every other occasion as well. I think every little bit helps and it's nice to come up with extra cash that would not have been there when it comes to online work.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Having money is essential any time and lucky we got online money making venues. Having amazon cards and cash makes it all worth while. It's nice to learn while you earn too...makes it fun to work online!:rolleyes: