Opinions on PerkTV

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by soulite • Jun 27, 2014.

1. soulite

souliteNew Member

Threads:
    For anyone that doesn't know what PerkTV is. PerkTV is an app that lets you stream endless movie trailers in return for points that can be traded in for gift cards.

I personally love PerkTV. I have already made $25 and it's only been 5 days. Definitely the best feature of the app is that you can add more than one device to your account.

2. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I just began using PerKTV and I haven't cashed out yet. What I like about this app is that you can just press play and it keeps going automatically as opposed to AppTrailers where you physically have to press play to play the next trailer. I am glad that you are having success with it.

3. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    I just join PerkTV today, and I let it run while doing other things! One thing I want to ask though, would your device go to the dog if it is constantly running? I have an iPhone and I paid a hefty price for it already. I don't want to have replace it trying to make money.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really am not fond of applications like this, where you don't actually get real money. But instead you just get gift cards?? Unless you can cash out Paypal gift cards, which would translate into actual money in your Paypal account. But the hours that get put into using the application to get to cashout, are usually more than the money that you are getting back, in terms of the electric that you use up anyway.

5. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    From what I've heard, it's a pretty nice app. Can't use it though, as I'm in Europe. :( Shame, I would actually like to try it.