Orange Early Rise

Discussion in Product Reviews started by cluckeyo • Jun 8, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    This is a great product from Walmart Great Value brand. It is a drink mix that looks and tastes very much like real orange juice. But it is 5 calories a glass, made with splenda. You find it next to the Crystal Lite drink mixes. It is very, very good. Refreshing!

2. Lisa Davis

Lisa DavisActive Member

Threads:
    I love Orange Early Rise too. It doesn't taste exactly like Orange Juice to me, but it does satisfy my craving for real orange juice without all the sugar and calories that the real version packs. I really love Wal-Mart's line of Great Value drink mixes. My favorite is the Apple Juice one. It literally tastes like REAL apple juice and I have yet to find anyone in my family that can tell the difference between the mix and the real thing. Just like the Orange Early Rise, the apple juice flavor has way less calories than the real version. The prices are pretty reasonable, too.

3. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have seen these on the shelves but I have not picked any up, but after a good review I might be a little more inclined to give them a try. I would normally just go with the real thing, but I can see a situation where I need something right away or do not have any on hand. The whole basically no calorie fact is nice to know as well, and would go great with breakfast.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Going to get this drink mixes. Here in Hawaii I did not see any and I always check for I don't like aspartame and that's what most of the powdered mixes are made with.

in sugar free drinks! Thanks for the information.

5. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I use the apple drink too. It is very good! I pour a cup of apple drink. Then I add 1 TBSP of raw apple cider vinegar, and 1 rounded tsp of sugar free metamucil (orange). Mix well. This is a delicious, tangy health drink that I like to have once a day.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would get this drink mix. I used to like the Crystal Light version of orange juice. I like the low calorie orange juices though that has the Vitamin C in it. IF it doesn't have Vitamin C you might as well be drinking kool aide. I will have to check out that orange rise product the next time I go to Walmart. I don't get there all that often to tell the truth.

7. bludiamond62

bludiamond62New Member

Threads:
    yes it is i purchase it and the apple one to..taste very good...but try all the different flavors ,you going to love them all..especially the mango..my daughter loves the ice tea with peach

8. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I recently had this, I decided to pour it in a cup of chia seeds and I end up making this delicious chia orange pudding. It doesn't have the fake flavor tang and kool aid have. I do love fresh orange juice but sometimes I feel lazy to squeeze oranges.