Order Meals Online Can Be A Better Option

Discussion in Food & Drink started by NinetyEighty1 • Sep 12, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    When I talk about ordering meals online, I am mainly talking about items such as pizza. For me, ordering online is a bit more ideal due to the fact that there are a number of deals I can find that will allow me to usually buy to pizzas for the price of one. On top of that you are able to have leftovers for tomorrow. I tend to order from websites like Papa Johns and Dominoes due to them having slightly cheaper deals.

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    We order Domino's online as well. I like it because you can just reorder what you always get without having to go through it all again. You can find their deals easier as well. Whenever I call an order in, I always feel like I have to hurry and order so doing it online is nice because I can take my time deciding if I want something different or not.

3. PAYAKNAPAGIISIP

PAYAKNAPAGIISIPActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, it does have its advantage. No more going out. Everything can be handed to you and that is served with a smile. Especially if you are a good tipper. Have done that a couple of times at work and it was truly some way to get food fast.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I agree. Ordering online is quite convenient, especially during the weekends where the malls are too crowded. I don't really order pizza that often, but when they offer some promos, sometimes delivery orders are excluded from the promo, only dine-in and take-out orders are eligible.

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    That's practical if the store is with your community. You otder meals directly through online or using their available phone numbers. Whichever feasible. But for me I would better make an order via phone than online for it may not be acted right away.

6. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    It doesn't take long to make a pizza, though. Also, why is it that people order pizza, but not hamburgers or chicken? Well, in South Korea, chicken places also delivered. Oh, by the way, why do Chinese restaurants in the US deliver, some of them?

7. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    The reason people order pizza more than they do burgers and chicken is due to there simply being more pizza places around that actually deliver. There are not many chicken or burger joints that offer delivery in the United Stated, at least none to my knowledge. I think Chinese restaurants deliver just to help better expand their business. Pizza and Chinese restaurants usually offer good deals online and offline.

8. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I use to look down on shopping online when it comes to food but my opinion changed because of some great places online to order food with like Hungry Harvest, Imperfect produce and Blue Apron. Those are the places where I order food online.

9. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    The whole business around online groceries for seniors is something convenient and in some cases necessary. Nonetheless, some of them, assuming it's not necessary, might enjoy grocery shopping as it's one thing which kills boredom and gives them a little exercise. However, though, (probably) a delivery service will cost more, of course, but by how much?

10. Lead Gener

Lead GenerNew Member

Threads:
    Everything is done online. Very fast and convenient which is most of us wants.

11. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Yes online food order is very convenient. It cuts out long queues, traffic and save time. However, the only meal I can safely order online is pizza. I have never ordered anything else online. I am very wary/cautious that so many things can go wrong with the food delivery. Even when my pizza gets delivered, before eating, I check for any anomalies or strange objects. You can never be too careful with food.

12. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Over here, Pizza Hut has a promo of buy-1-take-1 for 5 years now. We order that for dinner and the leftover are still good for the next day as long as you reheat it in the oven toaster. Compared to other pizza parlors, the promo is really cheap and the quality is the same as before. But for other foods online, we refrain from ordering because the freshness is a big issue to us.

13. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It can be cheaper with meal deals, but is the quality as good and if you tip does that outweigh the savings. You are supposed to tip on the original cost and not the discounted amount according to my US friends, but I'm sure not everyone does that. Also look at the health side of things, is it good to eat the same thing regularly? A varied and balanced diet is healthier. I love pizza, but too much of it and you can get bored and don't appreciate it as much.

14. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    As a fan of Blue Apron and it's awesomeness, This is a link where you can get a free trial of Blue Apron.

Blue Apron is a subscription based way of ordering a meal online. You will still cook with Blue Apron but the ingredients are already portion controlled and ready to cook.

Their subscription is very cheap and you are able to taste a new recipe every week.

15. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    The only food I have ordered online is pizza. I guess I have never tried any other food using online so I can't say more about benefit of them. But in pizza I guess I am paying more because of delivery charge. But yes sometimes I can find out good deal which provides healthy discount on ordering pizza. So yes at that time it goes well as those offer only available on online ordering.

16. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    This is always my choice when I'm in a hurry (haha :p) because the delivery services are usually very good around here (considering the type of cuisine, of course :rolleyes:).

I love the convenience of not having to go out to buy anything.