Ordering diet menu plans.

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Lostvalleyguy • Mar 18, 2014.

1. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    I see the ads on TV for the Nutrisystem diet and have looked at it online. When it comes to eating healthy, being a bit lazy and not planning well does me in. It is often 5pm and I haven't thought about what I am making for dinner. There is a certain appeal in having the meals all planned and the food all there ready to go when I need it. It doesn't look like a cheap way of eating and produce would have to be purchased separately, but as core food goes, it might be a good option. I am wondering if people have tries these plans and what they thought of them. I am not looking at it as a diet to lose weight, but more as a way to provide a consistent level of healthier food for my body.

2. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I've undergone a healthy living program, but before they gave me a meal plan, they had to check my Body Mass Index statistics which checks my water percentage, fat percentage, muscle mass, metabolic age, etc.

These stats are important because you can't really set a meal plan without having a goal. Your meal plan should be a certain plan for you to either gain weight, lose weight, or maintain your weight. Each meal plan should be different for people since their bodies act differently and perform differently.

Without knowing your statistics for your body, it would be hard to get a meal plan that could really work for your body.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    It is NOT cheap, that's for sure, but if you are serious about losing weight or getting healthy, then it can certainly help get you on the right track.

If you're going to try it out, I would recommend using it to help you get on the right track that way and then use it as guidance for ideas later. As in, you may discover some meals in the packages that you really enjoy and that you could replicate on your own later without a lot of difficulty.