Oreo Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Waynefire • Jun 22, 2012.

1. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    Do not let this cookie deceive you! The taste is not that good! All it is is the oreo cookie, half of one anyways. With some imaginary peanut butter because it is so small covered in fudge. The Walmart brand cookies have more food to them then these ones do! Do not buy this product!!

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Yeah I purchased these this past weekend and it wasn't what I imagined. The peanut butter doesn't taste as good as it looks on the package and honestly the fudge part doesnt either. I would sooner take the regular Peanut Butter Oreos or even better ORIGINAL OREOS!!!

3. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I love Oreos, especially the Double Stuff kind, but I've found that whenever they put out some kind of specialty kind, they just aren't that good. They had some white chocolate ones that they put out at Christmas, and I LOVE white chocolate, so I thought it'd be great, but not so much. And a few weeks ago, I tried the Blizzard kind (modeled after the Dairy Queen Blizzard), and they weren't good either.

4. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I was tempted to try these too. I didn't do so because these types of companies need to stick with their original cookies. The originals are always the way to go.

Though I am really glad you informed me about these cookies. One day I probably would have bought them out of curiosity.

5. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    I had just seen this and thought "YUM"! But now I am glad that I didn't buy it! I will have to find something else to be excited about. Thanks for taking the time to post about it!

6. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the warning, LOL. The title does sound pretty scrumptios. I usually just stick to regular Oreos - I'm not into all that fancy stuff they've added to them over the years. The Golden ones are okay too, but somthing about the dark chocolate cookie and vanilla filling makes my mouth totally water.

7. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Well there you go. The name of the cookie sounds delicious, and I would probably have purchased it based on that alone. Thank you for the heads up on it. I won't waste my money thanks to you.

8. Moneypincher28

Moneypincher28New Member

Threads:
    Yeah the original Oreos are still my favorite. I sometimes make oreo cereal, lol.

9. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Yea, I think the original cookies are the best. I haven't tried the peanut butter version, anyway. I might try them but I can't see myself changing to them.