Organic Facial Cleansers

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by koelha10 • Oct 15, 2012.

1. koelha10

koelha10Member

Threads:
    I am always looking at the ingredients lists to all my facial products especially, and have yet to find a really good organic facial cleanser that is effective and without any weird chemicals that doesn't cost upwards of $30. I have tried the Neutrogena naturals line and have actually found them to be really harsh on my skin. Has anyone tried another brand of organic or natural facial cleanser that is within a reasonable price point and had good results?

2. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I don't use organic cleansers however the only thing I've heard of that works for multiple uses , including hair and skin cleanser, is black African soap. You can probably buy online for cheap. It's all natural and I hear works great at cleansing hair and skin.

3. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I tried to go the organic route at one time, but I found that even though a product is organic doesn't make it right for my skin. Many natural products are too harsh for sensitive skin and it takes a lot of work to find one that isn't. One brand that I have found is Algenist. It's not advertised as organic, but it is a natural product, and gentle enough for most skin types.

4. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I am with you on that. I refuse to use any type of face soap with chemicals in them. I have tried so many different types on the market. I have even went to a dermatologist. None of them work appropriately. The chemicals actually cause me to break out more. There is a store in my area called "Botanical Indulgence". You should see if there is one close to you. They sell natural and organic face wash there. You can also check a health food store as well. Look for a cleanser that uses tea tree oil. I have found all of the ingredients to be 100% natural. I have had the best luck with my face with that wash. It is expensive ($30), but you only need a little bit. I have found that a $30 bottle can last me about 6 months if I use it twice a day.

5. Cyrup

CyrupMember

Threads:
    I go to the Body Shop sometimes. (

)
    They're Australian, but it's possible that you could get some exported/imported/shipped over.
    Otherwise, I'd try shopping online, try Googling Organic _____ .

6. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I love organic facial cleansers and toners since it doesn't give me breakouts. It cleans my face and also minimizes my pores. :) The best one I've tried is from All Organics Lemon Grass line. I love their Lemon Grass Toner and Facial Cleanser. You can buy it online. :)