Organic Mineral Make-Up?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by eLiz21730 • Aug 30, 2012.

1. eLiz21730

eLiz21730New Member

Threads:
    I am an avid user of a popular mineral make-up, but I still wonder about the ingredients. There is such a huge trend toward organic ingredients that I wonder if there is even better quality mineral make-up out there that is safer for me to use. Does anyone have experience with such a product? I do prefer the mineral make-up to liquid foundations or other pressed make-up that is not "mineral" make-up because it seems to react well with my skin, which is somewhat sensitive. Links to companies or specific products is much appreciated. Of course, I'd love it to be reasonably priced, too, but that I realize that may be asking too much! :)

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I have never tried mineral make up, however I have a buddy of mine at work that sells beauty supplies on the side for Mary Kay and she uses their mineral make up and says its great! It seems to be in a good price range, perhaps you should check this out?

3. eLiz21730

eLiz21730New Member

Threads:
    I didn't realize Mary Kay sold mineral make-up! Thanks for the tip. :)

4. Arajoo

ArajooNew Member

Threads:
    Maybelline does sell mineral make-up already along with their new bb cream products as well. In my country there are local brands who ventured into minerals as well such as Ellana Minerals, Bare Naturals, Krave and Human Heart Nature. The list of companies selling natural make-up is getting long and I am quite happy about it.