Organizing My Closet

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by katharinemae • Feb 24, 2014.

1. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Hi guys.. I really have to organize my closet, I need the extra space because i'm expecting another baby. Some of my friends suggested that I should sell some of my clothes and accessories but I'm really hesitant, I'm not even sure
    what to keep and let go or if there would be any interested buyers and where to sell it(sigh). I'm running out of ideas really. I'm thinking about buying additional storage bins to keep some of my things, but it will take up space.
    What should I do? How do you organize your closet?

2. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    Sometimes, you may not realize it, but you may still have a lot of space. The only issue is that you may not be maximizing the space that you have. If you only organize your things well, you will be able to free up a lot of space that you can use for a lot of things. I am a strong advocate of very organized living spaces and it is indeed such a delight to see everything well-kept and organized around you.

3. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I organize my closet by what I am going to actually wear. I'm not going to lie, there is a lot of clothes in my closet that I know I am not going to wear. It is about 10 shirts that I know I will not wear often. Then it is the clothes that I know I will be wearing soon which are always at the front of my closet. That is how I organize my closet.