Orgreenic, what do you think of it?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by H.C. Heartland • Sep 9, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    What do you think of Orgreenic kitchenware? Pans feature hard anodized aluminum bases with a ceramic layer and stay cool handles. At the time of my grandmother buying them for my mom, they were very expensive. But recently, I have seen them for sale at such places as CVS and now I have just seen them on a website that was featuring a contest where you could win a 10-piece set. While my mother has been very happy with them, some sites have claimed it to be a scam. Some have had trouble with their credit cards when they directly ordered from the site. Others have ordered from such companies as Amazon but found the piece to come without a box and looking used. Also, to some peoples dismay is the fact that you are supposed to hand wash the pan and cannot put it in the dishwasher. I personally rarely put my pans in a dishwasher for fear they will not get a good enough cleaning, but for some this might be a factor. Have you any other plusses or minuses about Orgreenic pans?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard that when you order Ogreenic pans from the infomercial or official website, they bill you for extras ,like "free gifts" that you didn't ask for. I don't trust infomercials with my credit card because my ex once got charged an extra $100 for colon cleansing supplements when he only ordered one set. They sent him two boxes and it was a battle to get his money back.
    There is nothing special about Ogreenic pans that you can't do with normal nonstick cookware. My nonstick cookware that I bought for $40 from Amazon has stay cool handles so that feature isn't unique to Ogreenic. In fact ,the handles on my $40 cookware are so "stay cool" that once the handle accidentally touched the red hot heating element on my stove and didn't melt.
    There are a LOT of bad ratings for Ogreenic on Amazon where people are saying that it's the worst pan they've ever owned. No thanks, I'll pass.

3. Melissast

MelissastActive Member

Threads:
    I have ceramic pans I found at a thrift store and I love them. They heat well and do not seem to get things stuck to them so its easy just to wipe them out after a meal and clean them without putting them in a dish washer. I wouldn't order them from the site but rather find them in the store somewhere and buy them like that.