Osteopath

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Gelsemium • Aug 4, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a pain in my left leg for over one month now and I've been waiting for it to go away, but it's not. So I am finally going to the osteopath that always solves my problems. I do wonder, what do other people do, how do they solve these problems? Do you go to the osteopath or how do you solve your long lasting pains?

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's really good that you decided to see an osteopath. Your leg pain could be coming from a different place in your body, such as your hip. An experienced osteopath will be able to help you loosen up any tight muscles that are causing the pain. Or, he might recommend special exercises that will correct the imbalance.
    I have had osteopathic care for over 20 years now for every conceivable pain, and I am doing well.
    I hope you will get to the root of your leg pain and feel better soon. :)

3. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Yeah, I love osteopaths and I always wonder how other people solve their issues, do they have pain forever? Finally, I had a tendon out of the place and that was causing the pain. I also had another tendon misplaced in the hand and a dislocated joint, so the hand was actually worse than the leg. I still have pains, but in a few days they will go away.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Good hear you went to the doctor to take care of you pain. Pain is your body telling you something is wrong so we should listen to our bodies. I generally will go to the doctor if I am in pain. I had a pain in my arm, went to the ER and found out I had an infection. What the pain in my arm had to do with an infection I don't know but it got me to the doctor and kept it from being worse.

5. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Quite right Pat, quite right, the body is wise and if we didn't have pain we would not know something is wrong. I am still in pain, but it's a different kind of pain because the muscles were in the wrong position for over one month and now it takes time for them to be at 100% again.