Oster Belguim Waffle Maker

Discussion in Product Reviews started by JDG1113 • Nov 4, 2014.

1. JDG1113

JDG1113New Member

Threads:
    I recently purchased the Oster Belguim Waffle Maker - 8 inch. It was well worth the money. For less than $20, we have an appliance we use multiple times a day. The minute we got it set up we baked brownies, and served them with ice cream. The next morning we made scrambled eggs, folded in the cheese. In the last three weeks we have made cookies, stuffing, bread dough, and yes waffles.

It is easy to use with a low/high temperature setting. The inside has an easy to clean teflon coating. It wipes out with a damp cloth or pastry brush. The unit is less that five inches wide and just at eight inches around. It stores easily on the counter for daily use. Or, tuck it away if you're afraid of the addiction.

Have you ever asked yourself, will it waffle? What's the best meal you've come up with?

2. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I had a waffle maker years ago, but I didn't experiment with different recipes like you have done. The things that you cooked in your waffle maker all sound good, I like the sound of the eggs and cheese. Since Christmas is right around the corner, I might treat myself to one of these waffle makers. I miss making waffles from scratch.