Over 100 ways to improve your electric bill!

Discussion in Gas & Electricity started by annifer333 • Nov 25, 2013.

1. annifer333

annifer333New Member

Threads:
    I thought I would share it link with everyone.
    We received a package from our electric company with energy efficient bulbs, night lights, power strip, and more.
    It also came with information about saving electric.

Some amazing tips in here..
    click the link and check it out!

2. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    theres some good advice in there. for some peopl, a light bill is one of the biggest drainers of income. these tips should help alleviate that

3. FloraFauna

FloraFaunaMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this link. I live in an apartment that is completely electric, so I'm always looking for ways to cut down. Especially this time of year when I know that I'm going to have to keep my heat on consistently. My bill skyrocketed last winter, hopefully it won't be as high this time around.

4. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the link. In Idaho, we had a 3000 square foot house and our electric bill was reasonable. We moved to Texas and the price of electricity here is absolutely out of control and ridiculous. We are only going to be here temporary here so we are renting. It's less and 1000 square feet and the electric bill is at least 3X's more than what we paid back home.

5. victor

victorNew Member

Threads:
    When am not using any electric equipment i put it off and whenever am leaving home all lights and equipment are always off,with this have been able to save a lot of bills

6. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    I can tell you for sure, from the list of suggestions, that properly ventilated attics will preserve a warm temperature, which will be transmitted to the ceiling of your rooms and so, you gain a lovely temperature indoors, without opening your heating system during the spring or autumn days.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Your electric company sounds awesome. Mine never sends me anything but a bill. Thank you for sharing these great tips on how to be more energy efficient. There are a couple that I overlooked that I could be doing.