Over-the-counter Eczema Treatment

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Punkin • Aug 30, 2017.

1. Punkin

PunkinMember

Threads:
    Itchiness. Swollen red patches of itchy skin. Flaking. If you are one of the millions of people who suffer from Eczema then you are only too familiar with these symptoms. The cycle of swelling and peeling can wreak havoc on your social life and embarrass you when you just can't stop itching.

Medical treatment is the best way to address this problem, but not everyone has access to health care. Dermatological problems are often considered purely aesthetic and so aren't covered by everyone's insurance. The steroids you will be treated with if you can afford a doctor have unpleasant side effects including thinning of the skin over time. So what is a person to do?

For many of you, Noble Formula soap is the answer! This is a special, fragrance-free formulation made with emu oil and a special ingredient; zinc pyrithione. Used regularly, many people attain a great deal of control over their symptoms. It is very gentle on your skin, yet powerful enough to fight the secondary bacterial and fungal infections which lead to excessive swelling.

This soap can be a lifesaver for you and I hope you'll give it a try. Here's to clearer skin and a happier life!

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this soap before. It sounds like a good option for eczema though. My son used to get eczema when he was a baby and I would give him oatmeal baths. They seemed to lessen the redness and itchiness of the eczema. He doesn't get it much anymore but sometimes in the winter time it will flare up. I will have to keep an eye out for this. Thanks for sharing it.