Pampers Or Traditional Napkins?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by NicholasMukuha • Aug 9, 2017.

1. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    You are absolutely right that the world is changing very first in the ways of raising children nowadays. I have been using the diapers for a while now only that they save me the time of washing many clothes. Though they are relatively expensive they are readily available than the traditional napkins that are rear to find.

When you get into any store for your shopping you find diapers of all types than find the napkins. But I totally agree that napkins were the best since they don't cause skin rashes on the child.

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any preference since i feel that they aren't that much different in terms of their usability and capabilities they provide.

3. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Yes is true, my mother used napkins for me and all my brothers but time is changing and now almost everyone is using pampers for their kids, it is easier, is no need to wash them and is not that expensive, here for one dollar you buy 6 pampers pieces. I do think it worth the price if I would napkins I would spend more on the water to wash them!

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I use traditonal napkins for my child. Yes, I have to wash, spend money on detergent, there is also a leakage problem. However traditonal napkins are safer than disposable diapers. Disposable diapers can cause rashes. If you are using disposable diapers, you are also generating more waste.

5. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    Not a mom yet but as much as napkins are cheaper, diapers would be my choice. Napkins could get really messy while diapers saves you the hassles of washing and disinfecting all the time.
    If you get a very good brand of diapers, you baby wouldn't have to suffer the health problems.

6. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Because of this now fast paced environment, many persons have opted to switch to the disposable diapers instead of using the cloth version. The cloth diapers are more healthier for the child when compared to the disposable type. The cloth diapers allow more air to be allowed to the region that it covers, hence the chance of diaper rash is lessened. However, nowadays, many persons are not willing to spare the time to extended the care that is needed to launder and prepare the cloth diaper for the child's use so they opt for the ever ready disposable version.

7. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    Pampers are much easier and convenient to use than napkin. When my niece was born, I helped in taking care of her, I found out that napkins are messier and sometimes hard to maintain.