Panasonic 3D Blu-Ray Disc 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theater System - FREE SHIPPING - 41% OFF!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by DrRipley • Nov 10, 2012.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Retail Price: $499.99
    Deal Price: $294.99
    Savings: $205.00 (41%)

Panasonic SC-BTT490 3D Blu-Ray Disc 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theater System

Panasonic Blu-ray Disc home theaters have been developed under the concept of reproducing an ideal theater-like surround sound environment. The SC-BTT490 employs advanced technologies to reproduce clearer, enhanced theater-like surround sound to skillfully match high-quality 3D imagery. It features a down firing subwoofer and Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc playback. The integration of smart networking functions including Smartphone remote control, DLNA, Wireless LAN, digital music connection for iPod/iPhone and VIERA Connect complements traditional home entertainment for an enriched, user-friendly audio/video experience. The BTT490 is equipped with two HDMI inputs in addition to one HDMI output for gaming consoles and set-top box connections and allows signals from connected devices to pass through the unit even when the home theater system is turned off.

2. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    This is the kind of thing my living room could really use. Since our living room at the moment is pretty bare, I might have to take up this offer.

Thanks for the share.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    No problem, glad you found it useful! I thought it was a pretty good price for the whole system, specially considering it's a good brand and shipping is free. Good luck with your purchase and enjoy, don't forget to come back and post results when it arrives and you feel like it. :)