Papa John's 50% off Coupon and 25%

Discussion in Coupons started by l33t • Apr 9, 2012.

1. l33t

l33tMember

Threads:
    Papa John's is offering a 50% discount when you order online. Coupon code: EW50. Exp 4/8

Alternatively, if you miss that deal, 25% is discounted when you enter VISA 25. Exp Never

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    This is awesome! We used to have a Papa Johns in our town and then it closed about three years ago. And one just reopened last week! I am so excited because I love Papa John's pizza more than any others - so I can't be more happy to have them back (and to have a great coupon on top of it!) Thank you for posting this!

3. l33t

l33tMember

Threads:
    Your welcome, I hope the coupon works. I just ordered a pizza w/ mushrooms, and my discount was applied. Glad they're having a reopening Papa Johns in your area. I have to travel two miles to get to one, so it isn't far for me. And I love their pizza, too, but some of my local pizza restaurants also provide delicious food. Why did Papa Johns close in the first place?

4. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    What is it with Papa John's lately.

They've been on this coupon and promo blitz for months now. Thanks for this find though l33t. Stuff like this actually make me use Papa John's once in awhile. Because lord knows I never went there without some sort of deal going.

5. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Papa Johns is our favorite pizza. It is also the most expensive pizza place around where we live. Having a good coupon is a plus. I hope another coupon like this comes up. I totally missed this one.

6. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this great deal from Papa John's. We love pizza and enjoy getting pizza from Papa John's. I love this deal. Large sausage and onion pizza is my favorite. That is what I am going to be getting.