papa murpheys

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Melissast • Oct 19, 2014.

1. Melissast

MelissastActive Member

Threads:
    I do not understand this store. I go there to get pizza, but then I have to go home and cook it. Isn't that the point of going out and getting pizza is so you don't have to cook? The only good thing I see is they do take ebt so maybe if you did not have enough money to get pizza you could go there and your kids would think it was a big deal

2. LadyMiles

LadyMilesMember

Threads:
    I love this place! Sometimes it is nice to have hot fresh pizza delivered to the door but other times I enjoy baking the pizza at home. It's also very convenient when I have to be somewhere in the evening and the kids still need dinner, I just pick up the pizza prepared just the way the kids like it, put it in the refrigerator, and the kids bake the pizza when they are ready to eat. Then their cookie dough, absolutely delicious!!! We didn't have anything like this back home where I was raised so papa Murphys is special to me :)

3. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I can see where this might be a good idea. I live a little far from my closest delivery place so by the time the pizza gets to me it's only mildly warm. The cheese is no longer melty. If I was out and about I'd consider getting a pizza from there. You can pick it and put it in the fridge until you're ready to bake it and have it fresh out of the oven. Plus, the cost is a bit cheaper because they are not cooking it for you. I haven't been to a papa murphys since I was little and my parents would get one. I remember the pizzas being fairly large, though. They liked to get the stuffed/deep dish style.

4. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Papa Murphey's is about getting a better quality pizza for lower price. You bake it yourself yes, but if you got a frozen pizza you would have to bake it. It's not really that hard to bake a pizza, and they come with their own disposable baking tray, it's just card paper, so you don't have a mess to clean up. I think Papa Murphey's actually tastes better than some other more expensive pizzas because they are able to use better ingredients when they don't have to cover costs of delivery and heating hot ovens.