Paperbackswap

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Court_Dhey • May 11, 2012.

1. Court_Dhey

Court_DheyNew Member

Threads:
    Reading is passion of mine and though I visit the library often, there are some books that I want to own so I can read and re-read it at my leisure. Books are expensive though but I found this site (paperbackswap.com) that allows people to swap and post unwanted books for free. The only cost is the media mail postage (Most likely $3), but that only applies to mailing out own of your books to a requester. The good thing about getting a book requested off of your shelf is that you get a point, which you can use to get a book that you want.

Does anyone else use this site?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not used the service yet. I do appreciate you sharing the information because I also love to read. I purchase books from the library book sales and goodwill stores, which mean I can have alot of books at some point that need to be moved on. Sometimes I give them back to the goodwill so that they can be re-sold.

I will look into using this site to trade some of the books I still have sitting around so that I can get more books.

3. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually I have just discovered this service and I was about to make a thread about it when I saw that it already exists. It seems a great service and I am going to check if my area is covered. :) Anyone using this as well?

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this maybe because I started losing interest in books. I'm a member of a DVD swap club and it does save me a lot of money getting myself new DVDs so I suppose this can be great for book-lovers.