Party Music

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Jul 8, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We will be arranging a kid's birthday party soon, and was wondering what songs I could purchase to make a playlist out of and play in the background. I don't mind songs being from any era/decade, but probably a more uniform playlist of modern songs would be a plus. I also don't mind the meanings of the songs as much as long as they are upbeat since no one will be listening to them closely anyway, they will just be used to play in the background for certain games and activities like opening presents. I'll be needing a lot of them because I'd hate to loop only a limited amount songs, so I'm hoping you guys could provide me a lot of suggestions. Thanks in advance!

#1Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How old is your kid? I think pop songs are the ideal ones to play in the background for children's parties, since they don't really contain a lot of profanity unlike rock and rap/hip hop songs. I think One Direction's songs are kid-friendly. I'd also like to suggest Lady Gaga and Beyonce's songs too. Would love to suggest Chris Brown, but some of his songs are either suggestive or there is a lot of profanity.