Patterned Leggings

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by hillaryNC • Jan 20, 2014.

1. hillaryNC

hillaryNCNew Member

Threads:
    What is your opinion about patterned leggings? I have two pairs and I LOVE them!! But sometimes I get weird looks! Just wondering what you guys think? Do you have any?

2. zestytomato

zestytomatoNew Member

Threads:
    As I my wardrobe is mostly black and dark/neutral solid colors, patterned leggings do bring some pop to my wardrobe. Luckily I don't get any weird looks when I wear them as almost every girl on my university's campus has a pair! I don't really like the tribal patterns but I do have two pairs of Fair-Isle patterned leggings and a purple/blue galaxy legging which I love to pieces.

3. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I don't own any patterned leggings, unless you count stockings in that category (then I have a few of those). I don't really like the patterned leggings, I own mostly black leggings and a white one. There are some wacky designs that came out; the tribal ones are very interesting and my cousin is always driven mad with them (me, not so much). I might consider getting one just for the fun of it though.

4. amandak

amandakNew Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love patterned leggings! They are a great alternative to plain jeans and they're so comfy. Paired with a plain t-shirt so that the outfit isn't to busy is the best way to wear them. The only issue I see with them is when they're see through or too small for the wearer. Also, when it is paired with a patterned shirt and the outfit is way too much.

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love these ones! I do have more than 2 pairs. I love my aquatic pairs. :)