Pay 20 Dollars Only For Bottles Of Wine

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Beast_Titan • Feb 2, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    wine is one of the best drinks to compliment the upcoming Valentines Day. This promo is only up to the 11th of February. You will be able to but Winc Wines for only 20 dollars if you answered their survey.

Here is the link:

We know how expensive wine is and this a rare opportunity to impress your love one for a low price of 20 dollars. People should grab this limited offer deal before it is gone.

2. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    It is not wine for $20, which honestly isn't necessarily a great deal. If you know your wines an excellent bottle can always be found for $15 and often less.

It is $20 off a shipment and the cost of shipping is $9 unless you buy at least 4 bottles for at least $64. On top of that their selection is not great, their prices are similar to a normal store, and their recommendations based on my survey answers were wildly off base (compared to what I know I actually like).

Oh, and to shop there you have to give them all your information, credit card details, phone number etc and sign up for a monthly subscription which they are obviously hoping you will forget to cancel.

TL;DR -- A waste of money, just go to the bottle shop.