Pay what you want eBook bundle

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Strykstar • May 28, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    There's a new Humble eBook Bundle out, with lots of Fantasy books.
    As usual, it's pay what you want for the first ones and beat the average for the other ones, here's the link:

2. Gavin

GavinMember

Threads:
    This is a nice little find. I love the humble bundle deals that come around. They are really great deals and often times for some really great products. This time I'm not really in the place where I can read a lot of books but its a good deal for all those readers out there!

3. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Whoa, thanks for posting! I was unaware they sell e-book bundles now, humblebundle.com was all about indie games in the past. And I must say, I'm in love with their pay what you want model. Sure, you're encouraged to pay a little more to unlock some books but it's still darn awesome how you can pay just one dollar to receive so many goodies.

4. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I think they've only done it two or three times now, but recently they added a new tab "Humble Books Bundle" which seems to me like a sign that they are looking to always have an ebook bundle going.
    They've also done audiobook bundles in the past, which were also pretty great.