Paying For Ghostwriters?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by NinetyEighty1 • Jul 21, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    @Shine_Spirit@Shine_Spirit I can understand you there, but there are some ghostwriters who are okay if their client gets all the credit. How do you feel on that?

#21Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2017
  2. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    @Shine_Spirit@Shine_Spirit I completely agree with this opinion. But, look at it in this way.
    Nowadays we work for the people who lurk an every opportunity to minimize our salary, out of any reason. The only ones who get to keep their jobs are the one who actually work night and day and give the blood to their employers or they exploit others under them.
    That's not fair either.

#22Sep 8, 2017
  3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    @annitha@annitha Unfortunately, the conclusion we can reach is: the business world is not a fair place (even if it is for the entrepreneurs themselves, who are deceived by other entrepreneurs).

@NinetyEighty1@NinetyEighty1 I think it depends a lot on the relationship between the false writer and the real writer. But as I had previously said, if there is a common agreement between both parties, there is nothing wrong with that.

#23Sep 8, 2017
  4. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    @Shine_Spirit@Shine_Spirit Alright, that is good to know. If I ever were to choose to hire a ghostwriter I would at least try to write a good half of my book. Just seems a bit more fair.

#24Sep 9, 2017
  5. Shine_Spirit

Threads:
    @NinetyEighty1@NinetyEighty1 Your idea is very interesting because I think that with the work done in half, besides fairer would be something that would possibly have a more satisfactory result.

#25Sep 9, 2017
  6. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    @Shine_Spirit@Shine_Spirit Thanks for the compliment, though I still think it is better to accomplish as much as you can on your own.

#26Sep 10, 2017
  7. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    @Shine_Spirit@Shine_Spirit I believe that in order to success you don't need any formal education.
    A person can learn every step of the way, work really hard and then hire a professional who will work instead but for a fraction of a profit.
    That how the rich people do.

#27Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  8. Shine_Spirit

Threads:
    @annitha@annitha Formal education was only a way that society has developed to keep the society segregated on many levels (more than existing ones). But unfortunately that kind of idea is already so entrenched that I think it won't change anytime soon.

#28Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017