Payment Mode would you like most

Discussion in Shipping Services started by Kam735 • Mar 20, 2013.

1. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    Which type of Payment you like most, when you purchase from online store ?

2. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    While I know of many other payment methods, I must admit that nothing is popular and efficient as Paypal. I however use Skrill (Moneybookers) at times if it is more convenient!

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer to use Paypal because it's quite convenient. When I see an item on Ebay that says that they only accept bank deposits then I usually move on to another item, because going to the bank is quite a hassle when other sellers accept Paypal.

4. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    I always prefer Paypal unless it's something I really need and they only accept credit cards. With Paypal, my credit information is secure. I also have more control over what I am paying because there is always a double-confirmation page before the payment is processed. Even with recurring payments it's a very simple matter to cancel.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I've always and only used PayPal to pay for stuff I've bought online. I always make sure to check if a store accepts PayPal as a payment method, and if it doesn't, I just don't buy there.

6. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I would have to agree with most, PayPal. I like PayPal because it is really easy, safe, and convenient. I also made a purchase today where I had a card added and with the card balance it allowed them to take the money not only from PayPal, but off my Debit card, which was so easy.

7. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using Paypal for 3 years now and I am very satisfied with their services. There was one time when a fraudulent transaction was charged to my account but they really made an effort to help me resolve it and sent me updates daily as to the progress of the issue. They not only updated me about how the other company which charged me was doing about my money being returned but they were also updating me as to what they (Paypal) was doing. They would cc me every communication they sent to the company and would also send me the responses of the company which was Facebook. Paypal was agressive in getting my refund and they were able to resolve everything in less than a week. My sister also got fraudulent charges from Facebook on her credit card and was never able to refund it. I feel safer transacting online knowling Paypal has my back.

#7Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  8. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Paypal would still be my number one choice when it comes to a payment processor. Considering that I have very little options because I live in a country that isn't supported by many online payment processors.

9. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Paypal. It's the only payment mode I prefer. The safest one too I think. If the online shop doesn't use Paypal, I usually hesitate buying from them.

10. himali.jagma

himali.jagmaMember

Threads:
    i prefer to use paypal method