Payoneer Issues

Discussion in Bank Accounts started by ExpertAdvice • Oct 17, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Hello all, and thank you for clicking on my thread to see what I have to speak about. I do not know why I am not getting a response from Payoneer, because I have tried calling Payoneer so many times to no avail, so I turn to you all for help. This is my situation.
    On the 30th of September, 2014, I started using my Payoneer card, I loaded my card with USD $55.17 and they immediately withdrew the annual fee of $29.95 and the loading fee of 0.55 cents, I loaded $6.27 from which they took $0.06 and $22.83 from which they took $0.23 on the first of this month for loading fees and on the fourth of October, I withdrew $49.20 form my account, my mathematics being correct, that would leave me with $3.38 in my account.
    I, on the 7th of October, loaded $5.03 from which a loading fee of $0.05 dollars was charged. by now, I should have had USD $7.91 on my account, BUT my online balance did not reflect this, it actually reflected that I had more! $9.36 to be exact, so on Tuesday of the week, I went to an ATM to make a withdrawal, I was told by the ATM that I didn't have enough funds on my account to make such withdrawals, which was rightly so, unwisely, I kept trying at the ATM until I gave up, at the fourth try, and for those of you hat don't know, whenever you are unsuccessful at getting money from the ATM, you are charged USD $1.00. So, rightly, I know should have USD $3.91 on my account as at Tuesday, again, my account did not reflect this. So I thought I still had more than I did. My account reflected $9.36 then.
    I loaded $5.15 yesterday from which a $0.05 loading fee was charged. And my balance merely went to $10.36 as reflected in my account. So today, I tried to withdraw that exact amount from my account, was told again by the ATM that I don't have sufficient funds-and was charged a dollar for the transaction (the same story like on Tuesday). I now come home to see $9.36 in my account.
    MY BIG QUESTIONS ARE;
    1) Is there any MINIMUM amount OF MONEY that you should have on your card in order to make a WITHDRAWAL from an ATM machine?
    2) Why does Payoneer not show the exact balance that you have in your account?!
    3)If there is no minimum amount of money that you should have in your account in order to withdraw at ATM's,and you have enough from which to withdraw from an ATM, in your local country (according to their policy), then at which amount do you all withdraw from ATM's? do you withdraw when you have over a certain amount of money?; and do you find that you cannot withdraw when you have under a certain amount?
    *PS, I really do think Payoneer should also consider training the staff they have that deal with customer queries in a course of customer care. Amazon is leading in this area of business.
    :mad: