Payoneer Pre-Paid Card

Discussion in Credit Cards started by BrianWolfe • May 14, 2013.

1. BrianWolfe

BrianWolfeMember

Threads:
    Hi!

Has anyone tried the Payoneer pre-paid card? I am interested to know more so if you have any info, I'm all ears. Apparently I heard you can register and get pre-paid debit card for free on their website and that they have a great affiliate marketing program. Apparently if you refer a friend and that friend receives at least $100 in his account, both you and you friend will receive $25 each!

This all sounds too good to be true so I would like to know if anyone here has tried it?

2. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I just applied recently for the card. I thought it was a credit card? However, I've also seen some of such offers online. ..Currently I'm waiting for my Card which is due by the end of June and will let you know more once I've used it!

3. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this card, but would like to know more about it. Where do you go to apply for this card and how long does it take to get the card after you have applied for it.? Is it like most debit cards?

4. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using for a year now. Even though their account maintenance is high but it is way better in providing services than PayPal. The affiliate program is a bit hard as you have to wait for someone to to deposit $100