Paypal and Alertpay work for me

Discussion in Payment Methods started by craighawkins • May 16, 2012.

1. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    I like Paypal because they have an excellent customer support and they make me to feel secure when I pay for something. Personally, I hesitate to pay anything online directly with my credit card, if that website don't accept Paypal I am looking for another one who sell the same thing and accept Paypal payments.

2. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer Paypal for everything. I had an AlertPay account which means I guess I now have Payza account since I read someone said that they are now Payza. I didn't like Alertpay as they were not convenient for me. If you wanted to pay for something with Alertpay you had to wait until funds were transferred from your bank account if you didn't have money there already. That was a pain and quite honestly I don't remember to go back and buy what I was going to buy if I have to wait days for the money to transfer in order to buy it. Maybe it is better now, but I just didn't like it.

3. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I agree. Like you, I have heard several negative things being said about Paypal and fortunately I haven't experienced any of what these people are saying. I don't think I would ever want to experience it. Paypal have been good to me since I opened an account with them this year. I also have my banked connected with them so that I can transfer any amount of money when ever I choose. Sometimes, I will even shop with my Paypal master card. I am definitely loving it thus far. I have an Alertpay account but haven't really experienced it yet so hopefully my experience goes well.

4. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    I have used my PayPal debit card exclusively for many years with no problems from PayPal. I have had some issues with Mastercard (logo on debit card) locking the account due to transactions that seemed "abnormal". But, that's a Mastercard policy at work, which I hate. Visa does the same thing. It's all for "our protection", as they explain it. But, I feel the need to call them after making a significant purchase to ensure them that it's me making the purchase so that the next transaction doesn't fail due to a locked card. This isn't a PayPal issue, though.