Paypal Credit

Discussion in Payment Methods started by felielizab • Jun 24, 2015.

1. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I have used Paypal on numerous occasions and I have the PayPal credit facility been promoted. but I have never explored the option. I would like to know what is the eligibility criteria for accessing this service.

2. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have not used paypal credit. In fact, I cannot use paypal credit because it is not available in my location. As far as I know you can use paypal credits only when you are living in the US legally (you need social security number to get paypal credits) or are a US resident.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using PayPal for my online job and to pay the renewal of my site subscription for web hosting from GoDaddy but I never heard or knew that there is a PayPal credit facility which a member/user like me could avail of. If I could do so, my only worry is to pay it within a month. I don't think I could pay it within that grace period.

4. Binky Boo

Binky BooNew Member

Threads:
    I recently was approved for the PayPal Credit. So Far I am enjoying it and have no horror stories, just a few questions. Is there a way to get the cash or order from restaurants using PayPal Credit? So far I haven't had any luck. The only thing I have been able to do is order from Ebay. Keep in mind this is the only PayPal that I have. I do not have a card, nor is anything linked to a bank acct. Any help is certainly appreciated! I'm hungry and the wind is probably 60 mph right now. I wanted to let a food delivery person deal with that!