Paypal Debit Card

Discussion in Payment Methods started by iluvmario • Sep 14, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I don't currently. I have in the past, though.

My mom uses hers constantly. She transfers her money online and regularly uses the card to access those funds. It's easy and reliable.

2. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I have one too and I love it! I have it linked to my paypal account and whenever I want to take money out of my paypal to my debit card I can and it takes less then 2 seconds to do it. No waiting for hours or 3 to 5 business days none of that within seconds! It is the best debit card I have ever had!!!

Thats what I do with mine too, I love it, don't know why I waited so long to get!!

You will be glad you did, at first I wasn't too worried about getting one, I thought just another debit card big deal. Boy was I wrong, I love my paypal debit card, I am able to withdraw money from my paypal, which like you I use alot, and it is in my card with a couple of seconds it is great!! The best part of that is they don't charge you any fees,and you don't have to wait 3 or more days to get it!!

3. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    I am thinking of getting one since I do business on the internet and get regular payments through Paypal. It would be great to spend the Paypal money directly through the debit card instead of getting it transferred to my bank account. What are the documents required to get the Paypal Debit Card and how long does it take to get the card?

4. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    I indeed got excited at first when I found out about it and read further for more information. Im not from the US and I found out that withdrawals charge 1% fee. I always withdraw twice a month and never gets any withdrawal fee from my current debit card except that I only have to pay an annual fee of $9 which is way better. So, I just totally forget about the idea of having a Paypal Debit Card.

5. joshAnthony

joshAnthonyNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah I got it recently and it is very useful and convenient. I just wish withdrawal limit was a little bit higher. It's too small for me. But at least you can take money out of Paypal much faster than the 5 days they have specified right, it's better having some money than waiting 5 days with none so nothing much to complain about.

6. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    I've had one for many years, now. I don't have any credit cards, only debit cards. I've used the Paypal card all over, online and offline. I use it for groceries, car rental, paying bills, atm withdrawals, etc. Any place you can use a credit card, the Paypal debit card (Mastercard logo) can be used.

7. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I prefer debit cards too than credit cards. They save me from hassle and worrying about debts to pay. It does discipline me when it comes to handling my finances as well so I love that it's how it is connected to my paypal.

8. charlesnear

charlesnearNew Member

Threads:
    We have the same account. I connected my account to my debit card.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No I don't have it, and this is also the first time that I heard about it. It would be a convenient thing to have but as of now I don't think I need it.

10. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I have a pay pal debit card and I love to use it. I like the fact that now they have where you can purchase a paypal cash card and load it immediately to pay anything you like within seconds without having to wait for money to be transferred from your bank account. I use my debit card just like it a credit card with all my purchases. to pay bill , rent cars, and pay for grocery. My biggest thing is that I love that a lot of merchants except paypal now so its easy and quick checkout online.