PayPal for fast food

Discussion in Food & Drink started by GavinMcresty • May 3, 2013.

1. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I use my Paypal card at the same places I would use any other card. I have not ever had the card rejected that I can recall. Although I have not used the prepaid Paypal card.

2. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    I know there are several websites that act like middle man when it comes to ordering. That you can pay via the website and I guess they place the order for you. The most sure fire way is to simply get the paypal debit card to use.

3. Binky Boo

Binky BooNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Everyone! I was looking for the same thing.......somewhere I can use my PayPal to order food. I'm in Las Vegas and my PayPal is "PayPal Credit." That's what they call it. It's like a line of credit issued through a regular bank in care of PayPal. I only have an account number, no CVV or expiration. Any chance there's some place I can get food using this?

4. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    Since I am not an American or do not live in America, I am not entitled to receive paypal card. I use paypal online service to pay payments and receive funds. However, I don't use paypal to send and receive money inside my country. Paypal is not available for use inside the country.

5. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    If you don't care about which specific kind of place you purchase pizza from, WalMart accepts PayPal for delivery and they sell pizza with many different kinds of ingredients. They aren't those frozen pizzas either. They bring it to you warm in a pizza box. You can also order it a certain way or insert a specific request.

6. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have yet to hear of a fast food here that accepts PayPal payment. That's an added convenience in the ordering and delivery industry. Pizza Hut is my favorite pizza because of their perpetual promo of buy one, take one. If PayPal will be accepted by Pizza Hut then ordering online will be a breeze.

7. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would love to do that but unfortunately PayPal is not allowed to keep our money in our accounts or our government allows us to spend money according to our choice. We have only one option that all money that comes to our accounts goes to our bank accounts within 24 hours whether we request for it or not besides PayPal charges a hefty sum as commission and conversion ..