Paypal Is Down For A Week Now

Discussion in Payment Methods started by sidney • Feb 12, 2016.

1. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @sidney....Woop woop I'm very happy for you, my friend! I bet that's such a relief for you and no doubt, countless other people in the Philippines! I just can't believe it took them, or whoever's fault it was, a whole month to sort it out. That's just not cool. BUT the good thing is, it's finally been sorted; let's hope it stays that way :)

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Lushlala@Lushlala, Yeah the most important thing is that it's now fixed. By the way, do you prefer the new layout of Paypal? I preferred the old look, it's much nicer and simpler!

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh, I'm such a creature of habit, so i prefer the old site layout LOL But I just know that over time, as I get used to it, I'll like it more. I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it. Speaking of website layouts, how're you enjoying the new Don'tPayFull site? I kind of like it, I think it's so cute and more user friendly, as well as bright and eye-catching :)))

Anyway, I'm glad you have your Paypal back :)

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Lushlala@Lushlala, I notice that at times it lags when I type a message on the new DPF, so even if the new site is more eye catching, I still prefer the old look.

5. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    It seems as though Paypal is always going down for people in other countries. It's something they really need to work on. I don't think I've ever had a problem with it in the US, though.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, and it took them more than one month to resolve the problem too! I hope it never happens again. I don't even like the new layout of the site!

7. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    I believe there is an option to switch back to the old layout, or at least there use to be. I don't really like it either, but I've gotten tired of them switching it every time I switch back to the old one and have given up.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, there is indeed an option to switch back but it's only temporary, right? I also have given up switching it and just opted for the latest look.