paypal

Discussion in Payment Methods started by fruii29 • Dec 30, 2013.

1. fruii29

fruii29Member

Threads:
    I've been hearing about paying online and the use of Paypal. Honestly, I don't know how to use paypal. Can anyone tell me how it works? I don't know how to add bank account. I don't know how secured paypal could be. Thanks for the information!

2. masud12

masud12New Member

Threads:
    paypal is secured. Its nothing but a payment gateway. Just go through their site and you will know everything you need.

3. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I've used Paypal since 2010 and never regretted using it. I've even added my bank account using the Payoneer Card. Well, it your online Bank through which can receive and send payments.

I hope this link helps you:

4. smlewis00

smlewis00Member

Threads:
    I have used paypal for almost three years now, and I really like it! I think they have terrific customer service! When I first set up my account on paypal, I called and they were able to walk me through every step. I am always skeptical of giving my bank information online, but paypal is secure. I felt more comfortable after I spoke with their customer service team. They were able to assure me of how safe it is to use. They even explained ways to use it!
    I looked up the paypal customer service number for you. The number is: 402-935-2050.
    Paypal is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. Good luck!

5. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    PayPal is the greatest, I use to pay the majority of my bills because a lot people are secure with PayPal and also partnered with them. They also have where you can get a debit card for your account once you create one. Its a great thing to have if you have an online business you can get paid through pay pal.

6. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using Paypal for many years now, both to make payments and receiving as well.
    I never had any problems, I even have my bank account linked up to it, I recommend it very much, it's great and accepted in most websites.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think all your questions can be answered on their website, so just check out the link that was posted. I think that you're looking for reassurance that Paypal is safe to use, correct me if I'm wrong. Well I can assure you that they're safe to use and very convenient too. But I would advise you to not purchase online if you're using a diff. IP from the one that you used when you signed up because they'll block your account if you do that, that's what happened to me.

8. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Paypal is a banking system that allows you to accept and send funds. It's secure and free to set up. You can have a personal or business account. By attaching another bank account to the one you have with Paypal you can exchange funds.

I have used Paypal for more than 7 years. To date, they have only improved through time. The best thing is that they now give you money back based on what you spend per month.

9. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    Paypal is an online payment system that allows you to transfer funds between your bank and paypal account. It also allows you to withdraw money and deposit money between each other. The good thing about Paypal is that you're able to send and/or receive money from other people, both nationwide and internationally. You can make payment using your card through Paypal, which is more secure that way but takes a slightly longer to process. I like Paypal because when I want to sell something, that's how most companies will pay me through.

10. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I have been using Paypal for quite a while now. I have never had a problem with them. It is incredibly reliable and dependable. It is very simple to use you just follow the instructions. To link it to your bank account you will need your account number and routing number and that's it really. It does take a few days for the money to be transferred from your Paypal account to your bank account but not long and if you know that ahead of time, you can plan when you want to receive the money.