Pc Download Apps.

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by mildredtabitha • Aug 30, 2017.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    The only PC apps I have used to download files, music and movies is BitTorrent and iTunes. I find BitTorrent to be more fast and secure. It protects your PC from malicious sites and viruses. I use the BitTorrent when downloading movies and files. I love the iTunes store equally. ITunes is simple to use and has many offers. I use it when downloading music files and and when organizing my PC.

2. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Softpedia site has the free apps and they seem to have clean installers. They check for virus too. So they seem to be a good source for downloading the apps. Most of the apps there are free. And also some are the shareware app. I mostly stick with the free apps and that is good enough for me. I don't want paid apps due to financial issues.

3. NicholasMukuha

NicholasMukuhaActive Member

Threads:
    Well, nowadays most YouTube videos are downloadable from the internet, so I just download them directly. In case I need an app I just get it from the Windows Store. However in case I need a third party app, I first watch a tutorial video on the internet, to verify that it works in the first place.

In my mobile phone, I use google play store. Even though it has been lately hit by some black hats, I believe they will resolve the problem soon. Furthermore, I would still recommend, 1 Mobile Market for any one with an android device.

4. DavidLee

DavidLeeMember

Threads:
    I use YouTube video-downloader app to download any video, movie, episode, or mp3/mp4 on YouTube -whereby I copy paste URLs of the clips I want to download to the apps for them to get downloaded in the quality-format of my choice and APK-pure software to download and upgrading most my PC's software. I'm impressed with both because they are fast, safe and much efficient than most I've come across.