Pedi Spin Or Heel-tastic?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by RomanAnthonysMama • Jan 20, 2015.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    Has anyone tried the products Heel-Tastic or the Pedi-Spin? I've used the Ped-Egg before, and it worked alright, so I'm assuming the Pedi-Spin is probably a quality product as well since it's made by the same company.

I was thinking about getting both to try out since they aren't too expensive, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had tried them before I make any decisions. Right now I just use foot buffers from the Dollar Store and they just don't cut it!

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I too am curious about these products. I have also tried to Ped Egg, not that great with my feet. I couldn't really complain though since it was a Christmas gift. Anyway, both these devices look interesting in the fact that they use those smoothers and buffers which have been known to combat dry skin. But like you I would like to know which one works best and last well. Perhaps the best course of action for both of us would be to do research on a website such as Amazon, there we could find reviews on both products and see which one has the best rating.