Pedometer App for Iphone

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by cashorcheck • Apr 22, 2012.

1. cashorcheck

cashorcheckNew Member

Threads:
    I see a variety of these available; many offer the basics for free then for extras you pay. I am looking for just a simple app for steps, distance calories and time I downloaded Pedometer Ultimate GPS+ yesterday and it is working for what I am looking for. Has anyone used this, or another APP? Feedback would be awesome, need to tone up the body!

2. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    I've heard that All-in Pedometer is the better choice. Though, I haven't really tried either so I can't really offer any opinions on that. I have a friend who uses the built-in Nike pedometer though and he says it works great, so by extension I'm sure that either of the Pedometer apps on the iPhone will work just fine!

3. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    The iphone and many others,have GPS functionality now so you can track where you are and how fast and far you have gone, this is a useful tool for what you are wanting to do.If you want to track it on Google maps a Garmin Forerunner 205 or better will download where you have been to google maps, it tells you how far you have gone and remembers where you have gone so if you do a long walk or run you can see the route later.

4. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Is the iPhone pedometer actually tracking steps? Or just distance?