Perfect Christmas Gift

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Nakitakona • Dec 12, 2016.

1. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    For me I consider Christmas Seasons as the time or momentous events in my life which gives me the nostalgic moments of those little Christmas tree, gifts wrapped in colorful wrappers, carols and mass for Christ's nativity.

Along those happenings in my life, I am in a dilemma on what perfect Christmas gift I had ever given. For our Father in heaven, His greatest and perfect gift for us His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ to save us from our sins.

What about us? What do you consider as your perfect Christmas gift ever you have given or shared?

2. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    The greatest Christmas gift was when my little sister was born. She was born close to Christmas but I didn't receive any additional gifts on the holiday so I considered her my gift. Until now, she is a great bundle of joy to the family and to myself. I really can't imagine life without her around anymore. When everyone is in a bad mood, she lightens things up. The room brightens up with her smile.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    That is great. Your sister brings the real spirit of Christmas which is a happiness to all who finds the greatest salvation from the birth of Jesus Christ. She's the family's apple of the eye for she makes everyone happy. Her presence has inspired every member of your family. You have a blessed family because of her.

4. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly think my family wouldn't get along well without her. We would most likely be arguing all the time like we usually did before she was born. Because of her, we try to be less hostile and that has changed us a lot. It has taught us that all that foolish yelling and arguing was eating at our relationship as a family. She taught us that.

5. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say the greatest gift of all is having my daughter I didn't give birth to her during that season but I really didn't celebrate it much the few past years anyway. Now every Christmas after that I give thanks for the most wonderful blessing a person can have and not just for Christmas of course but for my entire life.

6. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    The perfect Christmas gift is the one the person that will receive it desires, no question here.

In the case of my wife it's a watch we already bought. Her face lightened up when she saw it, so I knew it was the one. It's still in the box of course, but every time she looks at it she is super happy. :)

7. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of my favorite gifts was a bookcase that my dad made for me, when I was about 12 years old. I still have it, and it's actually in the closet in this room. The closet is an open one, it's extra wide, and there are no doors, so I can see the bookcase whenever I glance up. I couldn't sleep that Christmas Eve, so I went downstairs, and couldn't find my parents. I followed the sound of their voices, and caught them carrying the bookcase up the back stairs, from the basement.

8. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If we are talking of material gifts, I'd say there is no perfect gift unless the receiver gets a gift that he covets. When I was a boy, the perfect gift for me was a toy gun. Those were the days of cowboys. But in this digital age I guess the perfect gift for a boy is a cell phone or a tablet although some boys will love a camera.

9. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Exactly @Alexandoy@Alexandoy and that is why it's so important that we ask what people want, if we have such a possibility. If we don't do that there is the risk that we are spending our time and money in a gift that will not be desired. Actually I am in need of a new laptop. :D

10. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I think the best gift I've given so far was the mezzanine on my son's room. We are living in a bungalow and my little son wanted to have a two-storey house. Since I can't afford one, I decided to surprise him by building a mezzanine on his room where I placed his bed and some personal stuff and toys. His smile was priceless! He just loves to go up and down the stairs.