Perfect Trilogy Movie Series In Your Opinion

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Nov 6, 2013.

1. LaWaughn

LaWaughnNew Member

Threads:
    I agree that Toy Story should be included on the list. Lord of the Rings is consistent but I find that I can't look through the hours of my precious any more. I would like to add the first 3 movies of Die Hard to the list.

2. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah the first three die hard movies were the best and they should have stopped there, but they kept going with it. The last one was the worst one and they really should not have made that one. I think they were scraping the bottom of the barrel when they made that one. I just hope that that is going to be the last one because I shudder at the thought of another one.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I still think that the "Vengeance Trilogy" is the best one out there. It's not just one story but three, each with even more mini-stories, all with the theme of a vengeful character. Really recommend it for anyone who still didn't watched them.

4. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    Probably the Toy Story trilogy. I grew up with it, from toddler to adult, it's amazing. I remember crying like a baby in the theater watching Toy Story 3.

5. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    Shame The Godfather ruined everything in the third movie, otherwise it would dominate this discussion.
    As it stands, my favorites are either Star Wars or Lord of the Rings (The Hobbit is shaping up great too)

6. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I have to agree on the Godfather. I thought the third movie was not that good and they could have done a whole lot better with that one. My sister likes it but I only like the first two movies in that trilogy. Those are my only favorites. I also agree with The Hobbit. That is shaping up to be a good series. I loved the first one and I can't wait to see the second one. I think these will be better that The Lord of the Rings. That's just my opinion though.

7. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    Definitely this, but I would have to say that Episodes 1-3 of Star Wars wouldn't make the list for me... just the original trilogy. And yes, the Hobbit does look like it's going to be my favorite movie trilogy- and there are still two movies to go!

8. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Good call! I agree, it is kind of a shame. They seem to have lost a lot of steam by the third film, but I suppose it is still better that we got to see how it all played out.