Perfume / Colonge

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by daisiesndots • Apr 15, 2012.

1. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    What is your favorite brand to wear?

My favorite is Kenneth Cole Reaction and my 2nd favorite would be Curve Soul. Both of these have been discontiued so I am going to need to find a new favorite pretty soon!

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    My favourites are difficult to come by as well, so I stock up if I see them on sale. My absolute favourite is Just Musk, by Lentheric. My other favourite is Vanderbilt, by Gloria Vanderbilt. They both smell really nice and last for hours, so I only need to use them once a day, which means they're economical as well.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I love J Lo's perfumes. When they first came out they were pretty expensive but they are pretty affordable now and I can usually find them at Target. I also have always like Channel #5 but usually cannot afford it. They do may a lot of perfumes that usually are in a small spray can form that mimic the more expensive perfumes. I have bought some of these before and they are pretty good for a lot less money.

4. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    My favorite is Boss! Boss Orange or Hugo! I love light smells with a little bit fun in them! I hate sweet smells or too strong! In the morning I hate all perfumes so I only use Rexona but I have Boss Orange with me so I can use it later. One of my other favorites is 212 Sexy by Carolina Herera! I loooooove it!

5. Renzaku

RenzakuNew Member

Threads:
    My favourite brands to wear/use would be Burberry and Christian Dior.
    I'm currently alternating between Christian Dior's' Eau Savage and just
    Burberry's classic cologne.

6. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    For nights out I wear Jean Paul Gaultier "Classique" or Dior - J'adore. They smell really good but if you use more than 2 squirts you will reek and then it's just overpowering.

And during the day I use Armani Diamonds or Gucci Guilty this sounds weird but they both smell really sexy, if that makes sense.

Also, Dior's Cherie is absolutely beautiful soft, sweet and I feel so pretty when I spray some on.

7. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I really love Happy by Clinique...it has a citrus aroma and I find it very uplifting and energizing - so I go back to it each and every time. I have experimented with other but that one stands out. Also, the Body Shop has some lovely scents with little chemicals. I also like the Hugo Boss fragrances.

8. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    My absolute favourite is Calvin Klein Euphoria. For every day I am loving the cute little Gwen Steffani Harijuku lovers! G is my favourite, so Coconutty and fresh!

9. Kim.Caron

Kim.CaronNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite is Lancome Tresor. I have been wearing it for years! I love it. It's got a light floral scent. I don't think it will be discontinued since its been around forever. I've tried other perfumes but always go back to my all time fave!

10. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Boss and Paco Rabanne perfumes are my favorite ones. Not everything they make tastes good, but I've tried a few different versions from them and loved some so much that I ended up buying several bottles.

11. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite cologne would be "Acqua di Gio by Armani". I think it has the perfect smell to it. It has a feeling of lightness to it, in terms of the lasting power of the smell. However, it is very effective in doing it's job - which is to make you smell good!

The usual issue with these brands is the price. Acqua di Gio is quite expensive for the amount you get and in comparison to similar name brands.

Still, I think for it's quality, forking out a few more bucks isn't too much of a hassle.

12. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I really like Chanel no5 but I can't afford it. I donn't usually spend money on brand perffumes, actually. It's much cheaper to make my own.

13. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love Calvin Klein's Euphoria. I really love it's gentle scent. My 2nd brand would be Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue for women. :)