Perfume Freebies

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by jane211 • Oct 5, 2012.

1. jane211

jane211Member

Threads:
    The Perfume Fairy

all of the companies that are giving away free perfume samples.

There is quite a long list, and a lot have expired, but there are still plenty of offers that are available including perfume samples from Christina Aquilera, Hugo Boss, Lacoste and Gucci.

Some of the offers such as the Christina A. perfume sample are only open to some European countries, while some such as Gucci are open worldwide.

From experience I can say that some of the samples will be sent as a postcard with a sample attached while others come as a small vial. The postcards can be used to scent drawers as well as the scent lingers for a long time.

2. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I tried that place. They charged my credit card $15 claiming it was to "join their club". It took me 3 months to get them to stop charging my card, and P.S. I never got any perfume, samples or otherwise.

3. jane211

jane211Member

Threads:
    There's no need to join the club or to give anyone your credit card details.

All of the perfume samples listed take you direct to the companies' website, whether it be Hugo Boss, Gucci etc. You just fill in your name and address and a few other details and wait for the samples.

I've received the free samples every time without a problem and have never had to pay any cash or give them my credit card details.

The information is listed on their website and is freely accessible without having to join anything or part with any money.

4. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I'm going to be doing reviews on all of these fragrances that I receive. At this rate, I will never have to buy perfume again. Thanks, you guys. If you go into any Macy's though, you can pretty much get a sample for any fragrance that they sell. The same goes for Victoria's Secret.

5. jane211

jane211Member

Threads:
    I hope you enjoy your perfume samples when you get them. Sometimes they can take a while and I forget I have sent for them.

Getting perfume samples from department stores is also a great idea, but if you don't go out very often, or if the main shopping area is a long way from your home, then it is easier to order them online and there are plenty of sites out there offering free samples.

I like the idea of trying a sample first as I have sensitive skin so it's a good way of testing them out and making sure that I don't react to the perfume before buying a full sized bottle.

If you are looking for more samples, you can try the brands' websites and see if they are offering product samples - they often do.

6. dougie116

dougie116New Member

Threads:
    YEAH this one looks good i'll be able get the wife some freebies. thanks :D

7. Holly Davey

Holly DaveyNew Member

Threads:
    Well, I always say this is the best part of online shopping. We come across a lot of offers...Try free samples first, only after getting satisfactory results purchase one for yourself...

8. Kuly22

Kuly22New Member

Threads:
    looks good .. what are your experiences with these coupons?

9. Vlatko

VlatkoNew Member

Threads:
    I want perfumes.

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I love getting perfume samples cause than if I like it I can buy a whole bottle I like to try things before buying

11. Denis

DenisNew Member

Threads:
    Intresting...thanks for sharing.

12. nav0413

nav0413Member

Threads:
    Free samples are best! It really helps determine whether you like it and buy it or hate it & never buy it. :D