Perk Screen App

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by TuRon Davis • Sep 4, 2014.

1. TuRon Davis

TuRon DavisActive Member

Threads:
    Have you all heard of this cool app called Perk Screen? This nice app is for make money and or getting certificates and gift cards on Amazon by accumulating tokens and points. The luxury of it all is that you don't have to work at all. All you have to do to gain points and tokens is swipe your screen and every time you open it, you get tokens and points that are redeemable for prizes and cash. It's by far the easiest earning app out there, but it takes some patience.

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's a bit contradictory don't you think? You say it's the easiest app to make money yet you need patience. If it's so easy, why do you need patience? Because you'll be earning less than a cent per swipe? That's hardly what I call easy.

However, this does seem like an interesting app. How much is the minimum cash out? And how long will it take you to reach the minimum cash out? Have you received money from the app already? Is it open internationally?

3. TuRon Davis

TuRon DavisActive Member

Threads:
    Well first off, there are several ways to earn points fast and easy using this app, but the standpoint I was speaking from is from a person that only wants to use the app for swiping. If that were the case, you would need to be patient of letting your points and tokens add up because it takes longer to only build point this way. However, you can get points for downloading apps, watching trailers, doing offers etc. but that requires a little work. On the other hand when you go to open your home screen on your phone, that no work involved because you have to open your phone anyway. As far as cash out, they have a reward store that allows you to redeem your points for gift certificates and or PayPal cash while your tokens are redeemed for gift certificates and drawings. There is no minimum cash out, you just have to have enough point or tokens for the desired reward. I live in the US and I'm not sure what other countries this app is good for. However, you can go to the Google play store and search Perk Screen and Perk TV

4. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried perk but I do not like it as it never works for me. There was a time when I had used it for a month and then decided to stop using it as it never gave me the money I earned. Once the entire app got crashed and I had to start doing it all over again. I do not understand why this happens only to me. I tried asking their support service, but they were least bothered to reply.