Perk Tv

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by danielle davidson • Jun 20, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    This is an app that I actually was just able to discover. I've been looking for some apps that I can use in my spare time so that I can make a little extra money. Right now this is by far the best app that I have come across. Basically, they pay you to watch different types of videos. It's super easy because you can just keep it running and then you just keep getting paid. I have other apps like this, but this one has longer videos which isn't so bad. You can also get paid to watch live TV, which is awesome. That's a separate app that you have to download, so I haven't tried that one out yet. So, have you guys heard of anything like this before? Do you use apps that can help earn you some extra money?

2. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I think that this was something that I used to do for me I think that it was just a really cool app that you can use to get some spare change when you have some spare time.

3. danielle davidson

Threads:
    Yeah, that's basically what I use it for. Like I'll be watching Netflix and then I'll use this app. It's just so easy to watch the videos and get money for it. I'll do that when I'm doing something that doesn't need my full attention. I've already been able to cash out once, so that's great. I wish that there were more apps like this.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's not worth the time, data, and effort you expend compared to what you actually earn with the app. Apps and low-end websites that pay you for tasks often take far more from you than what you receive from them. It's a time-trap that's masked by the fact that you get paid a few pennies per action, if that. A lot of sites pay far less or never at all.

5. danielle davidson

Threads:
    Well, you can't expect to use those apps and make $5 everyday, that's not what they are for. Most of the people who are using them know that they are only going to get a couple cents for what they are doing. I mean watching some videos for a $1 here and there doesn't sound that bad to me. It's not like you are exerting yourself doing that. It's a mindless task.

6. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    I use Perk also, but I use it on my home wifi, so it doesn't use any data. I figure it's an easy and mindless way to earn a little extra. Every little bit helps!

7. danielle davidson

Threads:
    I have to agree with you! I also used it when I was at home. It's just easier like you said because you can use your WiFi. And yes every little bit helps I have to agree there. I mean even if it's a couple of cents here and there, it's helping. The only thing that I don't get is that they will give you only 1 point sometimes for watching shows. How are you able to make money from the app?

8. RapidRaven

RapidRavenMember

Threads:
    Ah, PerkTV. It's a great passive income earner where you can leave the mobile devices running the application, and they'll slowly accrue points that can be redeemed for PayPal and gift cards. In fact, you can run PerkTV on up to five devices at a time. If you get the hang of it, and semi-regularly check on the app, you can earn around $20-$30 a month easy.

9. danielle davidson

Threads:
    @RapidRaven@RapidRaven
    Yeah, I have heard that before, but I didn't think that they would let you do that. I have never heard of a company allowing that before. I have it downloaded though, so I think that I'm going to try it. That way I can get it on my phone and my iPad and do it at the same time. I have never done that myself. I deleted the apps because I started losing points after a watched a couple videos. They would give me one point. Now, it's downloaded again so I'm going to give it a shot.

10. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    They do allow it. I run about 2 phones while I'm at school and while I'm sleeping, and I'm investing in some more. Find a cheap smartphone that can connect to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, plug it in, and leave Perk running all day. I also suggest using Perk Pop Quiz because there's less babysitting involved.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow thanks for the tips! I didn't know that they allowed their apps to run on as many devices. Some sites would consider that cheating already. I would check that out when I am can access the net on an unlimited data plan using my phone.