Pet Friendly Holiday Accommodation

Discussion in Pets started by littlewitch66 • Jun 19, 2017.

1. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I love my dogs but it has to be said they can be a tie when you want to go away. For that reason I always choose holidays in my own country and seek out places that accept pets.

What do you do with your pets when you go away? Do you get someone to look after them or take them with you?

2. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    If I can take my two dogs with me then I am much happier. I already live by the sea and they adore a run on the beach as well as through grassland. Taking them on holiday is fun. I only ever have them go into kennels if I am going to stay with family. My family all have dogs and they don't like me to take my dogs to them. Even though they bring their dogs to me!

There are many cottages and pet-friendly hotels in the UK. There are even facilities to pop over and go camping in France with them. All these are easy to take your dogs with you.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    @janemariesayed@janemariesayed I do envy you living by the sea. My dogs both have special needs. My little Jack Russell is completely blind although it doesn't stop her having fun. My lurcher x collie had a horrible abused life before I rescued her and is so afraid of everything. Getting her in the car is a mission. She struggles so much I'm sure people think I am stealing her! This is why I like to take them with me, we usually go to a holiday park by the lakes where there are lots of lovely walks.

#3Jun 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017