Pet Peeves

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by mommy0906 • Jun 21, 2012.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I have a few pet peeves I hate it when people lie to me big or little I can't stand being lied to and I know the person is lying I will call them out on it. Another one is I hate when people text and drive it makes me mad that people can be so careless I had a road trip not to long ago and while me and my cousin were sitting in the back I happened to look out my window and seen a lady driving on the high way next to us texting and swerving all over the road I made a sign and put it to my window saying texting while driving can kill innocent people she saw it and laughed. Those are two of my biggest pet peeves!

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Haha. I also could be here all day listing the things I hate. For example my biggest pet peeve currently is people who make plans with you and then cancel. I understand that things don't go smoothly in life and we have to cancel on others but there are certain people who literally cancel about 90% of the time.
    It's just ridiculous.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Aside from lying, having bad matters and the usual stuff, the one that strikes me the most is when people embarrass themselves in front of others or do something cringe-worthy. I always try to avoid stuff like that, even if it's on TV, i quickly change channels as soon as i can.