Pet Supplies Brand Loyalty

Discussion in Pets started by Diane Lane • Jan 9, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd been using the same cat litter and cat food for years, when I started noticing issues here at home, so I decided to mix it up. I switched cat litters, which helped somewhat. I also began trying some different cat foods, and am still working on this issue. It takes a while to see the effects, so I expect this process to last a while.

I was looking at the e-coupons at Kroger's website the other day, to see what coupons I could load onto my loyalty card. I hadn't purchased litter for the month yet, so I loaded two different coupons for Cat's Pride litter products. When I got to the store, I saw that each of the two types I planned to purchase using the e-coupons were on sale, which cemented my decision to try them. As I was checking out, I was handed a printed coupon along with my receipt. The coupon was a loyalty coupon from Cat's Pride, for $3 off my next grocery purchase. The coupon wasn't limited to just cat or pet supplies, it was for whatever I purchased, with a few exceptions, such as prescriptions and items prohibited by law. I thought that was a pretty good way to get my attention and entice me to purchase more of their products in the future.

Have y'all encountered this type of coupon? If so, what type of products and brands have you purchased that resulted in receiving loyalty coupons?

2. MichelleVL

MichelleVLMember

Threads:
    Hi Diane. I've had a similar experience to yours, but mine was with Fancy Feast products. Sometimes you can find coupons and special offers on their website. The good thing is that the coupons you print out can be used everywhere. I also subscribed to their newsletter, so every time they put out a new product, I'm able to receive free samples first. That is pretty fine in my book! ;)

3. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I use Kroger's brand for dry dog food for my dog. It is the only brand of food that he will eat on a consistent basis. Kroger often has the coupons that print out at the register for their brand of dog food, which is great! I usually save them for when I need them later on down the road. Also, Kroger sometimes offers digital coupons for their brand of pet supplies also. It is great to have a store brand of products that is so reliable and inexpensive!