Pet toys - do you buy them online?

Discussion in Pets started by crimsonghost747 • Mar 10, 2014.

1. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747Active Member

Threads:
    Seeing as most of the pet stores ask for ridiculous amounts of $$$ for a tiny plastic toy that our pets will most likely destroy in a matter of weeks anyway, has anyone tried ordering these toys online? I'm sure it would be cheaper that way, and you'd have a larger selection.

Anyone done this already? Which store did you use and were you satisfied?

2. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    Yes. I buy pet toys online, because there is a better variety offered. I know the Petplus, and other stores the specialize in those products carry a large assortment. I just feel that you can buy products online that you will not find in stores. not only that, but the prices are cheaper. Through online shopping i have realized that a lot of physical stores price gauge.

3. bintzc

bintzcNew Member

Threads:
    Hello!

No, we have not bought dog toys online, but thanks for the idea!

I usually shop in the clearance section of the store for my dogs toys. He is quite the chewer and what's the point of spending an arm and a leg on something that he will tear up in a few days time? We actually bought some great priced dog toys at Menards on Black Friday this year! Plus, doggy doesn't know (or care) if you're buying from the clearance section!

I've also had luck finding quality dog toys for cheap prices at stores like Marshall's and TJ Maxx, but only when I'm looking for something extra special for him, because they tend to be a lit more pricey than the clearance sections at my regular stops.

4. autograph

autographNew Member

Threads:
    I usually buy the pet toys from Amazon. I feel the need to utilize the free shipping features since I signed up for Amazon Prime. The pet stores in my local areas do not really have many varieties of pet toys. If there is any, it is usually ridiculously priced. I could get the same thing online for half the price they are offering in the stores. This is why I prefer buying them online.