Petco Matches Prices

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Isabellas2007 • Apr 30, 2012.

1. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I know many people hate spending a fortune on pet products. Petco in my area will match the prices of competitors. This is a great feature for me because the feed mill sells the food at 32.99 a bag for my dog food. However, Petco matches this price and allows me to use all the coupons as well!

2. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I did not know that. Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately, my Petco went out of business, and the closest one is like 30 miles away, so I only stop by when I have to take my mom to her eye doctor, because it's near it. I prefer them to PetSmart.

3. emmit6378

emmit6378New Member

Threads:
    I did not know that either. I wish I would have last week when I ended up driving a few extra miles to save some $. Is this a store by store thing or do they all do it?

4. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I think it is company wide. I know my local store does it and they told me if I find the lower price have the ad with me or even the number of the company if they do not have an ad. So you can get the price match, its in the computer system for price adjustment so I think it would be all stores do it.

5. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    If you just ask, many stores will actually match prices, even if they do not advertise that they do so.